Saturday, March 3, 2012

Welcome to pol.i.tick.ing !

Well, here we go!

Those of you who know me well have been hearing me talk about starting a blog for the last few months. Well, I finally got around to doing it!
For those who don’t know me:  My name is Mohamed Khamis, and I’m a Yemeni national living in the United Arab Emirates. I wish it was that simple, but it isn’t… My life story in summary is as follows….
I was born in Jordan, lived there for 7 years before moving to Yemen for 3 years only to move again to London for 6 years and finally settling here in the UAE. My father is Yemeni, my mother half Yemeni half Spanish, and my wife is half Kuwaiti half American. I’m a graduate from the American University of Sharjah and I currently work as an auditor.
 In general I have trouble convincing people I’m from Yemen… I wonder why???
Anyways, let’s get down to business…
Politicking is a blog where I plan to share my thoughts, opinions and views on a variety of topics ranging from the post-revolutionary affairs of Yemen and the Middle East as well as the US Presidential Elections, the economic crisis, humor, sports and anything that’s interesting enough to be discussed and debated…
I look forward to many constructive and healthy debates and I’m looking forward to your comments.
You can follow me on www.twitter.com/thedonchico or email me at: mohkhamis@hotmail.com
 Cheers,
Mohammed Khamis

1 comment: